Americans are one of the most competitive nations in the world. It can be said that this is a characteristic that is transmitted from generation to generation. Their “positivity above all” mentality allows them to easily spend small (and sometimes weighty) sums of money and continue playing.
The average wage in the United States is $900+ per week. So it’s just another indicator showing that Americans are a great target audience for gambling.
The UK gambling market is steadily growing. In 2018 the revenue of the gambling industry was estimated at £14.9 billion. Studies show that 32% (⅓ of the whole population!) british people gamble at least once a week.
It is important to note that online-gambling is completely legal in this GEO.
The gambling market is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. The regulatory authority monitors all online casinos, blocks illegal operators and issues new licenses. The UKGC license is highly valued all over the world because this license is pretty hard to get. The point is that UKGC makes high demands to all operators to protect the interests of all British players. According to the UKGC standards, all operators are obliged to audit their activities on a regular basis. In addition to this, licensees must also comply with all specifications of the regulatory authority. What is more, operators are also required to restrict access to their websites to gambling addicted players. UKGC insists that operators must inform all players about negative gambling influence and opportunity of self-exclusion.
Proceeding from the UKGC 2018 studies’ results:
- 46% of respondents have gambled at least once in the last 4 weeks since the survey was conducted.
- 32% of British citizens gambled the previous month.
- 55% of players gambled on their mobile phones. In 2017, this number was 51%.
- Only 0.7% of respondents are gambling addicted.
- 23% of players bet on sports.
Canada is the second largest country in the world, but not the largest in terms of population. The official languages are English and French, so you should know which language is spoken in the region which you want to start working in.
- Almost 80% of Canadians gamble.
- The average player is between 30 and 36 years old.
- 76% of players treat gambling as harmless entertainment.
- Only 3,2% of respondents are gambling addicted.
- 82.4% of online players are men, 17.6% are women.
There is no doubt that Australia is one of the most promising GEO for gambling. So there is a few useful facts about the target audience:
- Australians are very competitive (even more competitive than the above-mentioned Americans). Online casinos generate circa $2 billion ($1,300 per person) annually.
- The population of the country is 25.6 million. 11,7 million of them are Facebook users. So using FB apps can be very profitable.
- The average monthly income of citizens is 4-5 thousands AUD.
- Surprisingly, the most popular games are not slots, but various card games.
- The government is actively fighting illegal online casinos. ACMA quickly blocks most of the illegal online casinos.
- About 80% of all Australian traffic is mobile. The most popular sources are Google, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Currently, the value of the Australian market is estimated at more than $150 billion.
Sign up on https://revenuelab.biz/ and choose the best campaigns for different traffic sources today.