Note that the old platform (aff.revenuelab.biz) will remain available during this month and will be displaying old statistics up to May 31st. For your convenience, we strongly advise you to complete the account transfer asap.
Please note that for technical reasons the new platform (aff.revenuelab.club). will display the statistics starting from May 1st and onwards. In order to extract the data from the old platform, go to “Reporting” -> “By Date” and click on the “Export to Excel” button in the bottom right-hand corner of the page. FAQ and all the info you need to know about the platform transfer are listed below.
What about the old platform?
The old platform (aff.revenuelab.biz) will remain available during this month in order to display the archive statistics (including the stats before May 31st). Although you’ve got a month for transferring your account to the new platform, we strongly advise you to complete the transfer asap.
All tracking links remain the same, no changes need to be made.
What about payouts?
All amounts unpaid at the time of the platform transfer will be listed in the new system and processed on schedule. Note that from now on it’s possible to receive payouts in the currency of the offer. In case there are no additional currency wallets specified, a regular conversion into the currency of the single account wallet is to take place.
How to upload the statistics from the old platform?
In order to upload statistics from the old platform, go to “Reporting” -> “By Date”, and click on the “Export to excel” button in the bottom right of the page.
How to transfer your account to the new platform?
We remind you that the old platform will be available for the next month, yet we strongly advise you to complete the transfer asap. Follow the guide below to find out how to receive your payouts on time:
- We’ve already sent you a letter with a link to change your password. Follow the link and create a new password for your account (if for some reason you have not received a letter, please contact your personal manager);
- Add the payment info into your account details;
- It’s done and ready to go.
How to configure payment information?
To make sure that the platform works correctly, you need to сonfigure payment information. Follow the guide below to find out how not to lose your payouts:
- Go to “Profile” -> “Payment Settings”;
- In the top panel, select the currency in which you want to receive your payouts. Then add your wallet. When adding multiple wallets, you can set the currency in which the payouts will be made by default in the corresponding currency tab.
For any questions related to the transfer, please contact your personal manager or write us via Telegram: @revenuelab_bot
Sign up on https://revenuelab.biz/ and choose the best offers for different traffic sources today.